Saturday, June 27, 2009

Top 10 Ways We Want To Remember Michael Jackson








As news broke of Michael Jackson's passing, the Internet was instantly filled with remembrances of the King of Pop. (After all, what child of the '80s doesnt have some favorite Michael memory?)
Here is the 10 Ways Want To Remember Michael Jackson



comeback tour to eager fans and media. He had called it his "final curtain call," saying, "These will be my final shows performing in London. 'This is it' really means 'this is it' ... I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. I'll see you in July and I love you so much." The tour had sold out within an hour of the announcement, and left many hoping for the comeback they'd long been waiting for. His first show was slated to be a mere three weeks away at the time of his death.


Source:wonderwall.msn.com