Friday, May 8, 2009

Jessica Biel director urinates on photog




Moviemaker Stephan Elliott inadvertently got his own back on paparazzi stalking Jessica Biel on the set of his English period comedy Easy Virtue - he urinated on one. The Aussie director was filming in a Nottinghamshire field, miles from the nearest restroom when he was suddenly taken short. He recalls, "We were shooting with Jessica and it would just have been so much of a hassle to walk all the way back to the loo, so I apologised to the cast and crew, made my excuses and wandered towards a nearby bush. "I was relieving myself and I looked down and I realised I was p**sing on a photographer.


"Fortunately, he was too flustered and embarrassed to take a shot."
Elliott admits he'd never want to swap places with Biel or her boyfriend Justin Timberlake, who visited the set on a couple of occasions, because he couldn't deal with their level of fame. The director adds, "We had paparazzi everywhere. These guys can't even fart without a camera being there. And there's not a lot you can do about it."




Source: jam.canoe.ca